06 April, 2016

Essence Happy Girls Are Pretty Collection: 06 On The Choco Side of Life

This is a rather nice polish with a rather weird name.

I apologize for taking so long to getting around to wearing On The Choco Side of Life because I know the shelves have been cleared of the Happy Girls Are Pretty Collection.  Oh well, in the off chance you see it somewhere or wanted to track it down - here it is.  Chocolate is a theme that's being embraced this season, with some brands even launching full lip collections and this polish sort of taps into that without being too full on chocolate per se.  I think it's more of a bronze and it leans into neutral territory but that's what I like about it.  I applied two coats here and sealed with top coat.

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:




Cruelty Free: Yes 
Vegan: To be confirmed
Certified Organic: No



Until next time!

(This product was purchased by me.) 

1 comment:

  1. I would not think to wear a colour like this but you make it look so elegant! I spotted a few bits and bobs from this collection on shelves near me, so if your readers are after it I'm sure they could hunt it down :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...